Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day Letter from Elder Lee - May 10, 2015

(This beautiful letter was written to Elder Wilde's mother by Elder Lee who has finished his two-year mission and returned home to Hong Kong.)


Sister Wilde this is Brian / Elder Lee, long time no see


I hope that you had a wonderful Mother's Day and received 
a call from Elder Wilde.

Today I had a chance to gave a talk in another ward on the 
topic of "Return home" (Of course= = haha)

I found that on the same topic I will said so differently every time....
which is good that I still remember my mission

I have a calling in my home ward as a Young man president and today there
was a brother from high council came visited our ward, after the church meeting he asked me go with him to a room.....

(In my little heart was calm but in my soul was beat fast....)
He said: brother Lee, from the stake we have a calling would like you to take, It is".............." will you accept this call ?
I said: "The Lord calls the Lord qualify" It's someone told me while I was on my mission.   By Elder Wilde

On this special day I want you to know that the influence from thy son Elder Wilde still in my life keep pushing me to do what is right and how can I serve others more for my Heavenly Father.

Happy Mother's Day
;LOVE





Bro.Lee, PoHeng
 

No comments:

Post a Comment