Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Letter from Elder Wilde's Mission President - May 18, 2015


(On 18 May 2015, Elder Wilde's family was thrilled to receive notification that Elder Wilde had accepted the call to now serve as a Zone Leader and was being transferred to a new area, the Harbour Suburbs Zone.)

Dear Elder Wilde

I am grateful you have accepted this call to serve as a Zone Leader.  You have accepted this assignment with humility, recognizing that the Lord will make you equal to all that is required of you.  I have met with you in interviews, observed you at conferences, and listened to other missionaries as they have expressed their love and respect for you.

This call will carry with it new challenges and opportunities which will result in more growth.  You will train missionaries in every aspect of proclaiming the gospel.  I wish you to know that I have great confidence in your ability and your example.

Sister Howes and I love you very much and it is our desire that you receive all the blessings that diligence, obedience, and hard work will bring.

Love you,
  
President Philip F. Howes
Australia Sydney North Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment